Core belief and purpose
Our 2017-2022 strategy outlines our core belief and purpose, bringing together all aspects of our work across clinical care, research and education and applies to our NHS and private services, both in the UK and internationally.
Our core belief
People's sight matters.
Working together to discover, develop and deliver the best eye care.
- We will pioneer patient-centred care with exceptional clinical outcomes and excellent patient experience.
- We will be at the leading edge of research, making new discoveries with our partners and patients.
- We will innovate by sharing our knowledge and developing tomorrow’s experts.
- We will collaborate to shape national policy.
- We will attract, retain and develop great people.
- We will have an infrastructure and culture that supports innovation.
- We will have a sustainable financial model.
- We will be enterprising to support and fund our ambitions.
So everyone feels listened to and valued.
So we don’t waste anyone’s time.
So we always deliver a first-class, professional service.
So everyone feels informed, involved and part of a team.
Our commitments make up The Moorfields Way. Learn more.