Event date and time
Moorfields Education Centre, 15 Ebenezer Street, second floor, lecture theatre, N1 7NP
On Monday 25 February Moorfields will host an information event for glaucoma patients, carers and family members.
- Date: Monday 25 February.
- Time: 2-4.30pm.
- Where: lecture theatre, second floor, Moorfields Education Centre, 15 Ebenezer Street, London, N1 7NP.
|2-2.15pm||Welcome and introductions|
|2.15-2.45pm||What is glaucoma?|
|Break (light refreshments and eye drop instillation stall)|
|3.45-4pm||Know Your Drops campaign|
|4-4.30pm||Driving and glaucoma|
- Rashmi Mathew, consultant ophthalmologist
- Subash Suthar, International Glaucoma Association
- Ananth Viswanathan, consultant ophthalmologist
- Moorfields pharmacy team
Event booking information
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7253 3411.